The Greywolf Partners development team can manage all stages of the development process, whether developing a project from the ground up or expanding an existing facility. Each development project presents a unique set of demands and challenges. We see these as opportunities to utilize our experience, systems, tools, and business relationships to create a superior development experience for each client.
Our facilities team specializes in managing tenant improvement projects, facility upgrades, and renovation projects. Focused on implementing cost-effective solutions, we utilize a hands-on approach as your advisor and manager beginning with the design phase, during construction, and ultimately, the delivery of the final product.
Greywolf Partners understands there is a lot at risk for development. With the knowledge of our seasoned team, we can see the opportunities that exist and make them happen, because our team knows the markets we are in and the existing trends that help maximize your investment. Our development services are meant to guide the selection process and help you make the strategic planning, selections, and decisions that have to be less stressful.
Our development services include:
- Assist in comprehensive site selection and acquiring selected land.
- Entitlement investigation and procurement of all municipal and other approvals.
- Prepare site and building designs and manage design to budget.
- Model the potential project to determine its viability and maximize investor returns.
- Structure the capital stack (debt, equity, incentives.
- Raise all equity (partnership opportunities) and close financing.
- Prepare the ownership and leasing documents.
- Bid construction work to budget.
- Oversee construction activities.
Greywolf Partners believes a build-to-suit development has to be a collaborative one with open lines of communication between all involved to deliver a finished product that aligns with the client’s business and operational needs today but also for the future. Greywolf Partners is with you from start to finish to develop a build-to-suit property that is efficient, sustainable, and beautiful.
- Investment / Cash Flow Analysis
- Debt Assessment / Loan Negotiation
- Real Estate Tax Valuation / Protests
- Insurance Review
- Management Supervision
- Financial Reporting
How does an Owner/Investor Group move forward when they don’t have the time, staff, or other resources to vet a development project? They do so with Greywolf Partners at their side. The control and decisions to be made remain with the Owner/Investor Group. Still, Greywolf Partners can assist in making seemingly complicated processes clear and augment the development team as necessary with the right business and development partners. They will act as a trusted advisor from start to finish.
“I am confident that we have the experience, knowledge, and resources to help owners/investors navigate the complexities of a development project for any size or type of project. The sooner we are brought in, however, allows us to better scope the project, avoid unnecessary risks, and minimize project costs.” – Todd Rizzo, Senior VP of Development