Joe is a native of Wisconsin and grew up less than 5 miles from Lambeau Field, in Green Bay. Inspired by his father, who purchased and rented residential properties, Joe knew from an early age that he wanted to be in real estate. Joe received his undergraduate degree in Finance and Investment Banking and his master’s degree in real estate from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, where he found his passion for commercial real estate. Over 27 years later, Joe’s passion for commercial real estate still endures as he develops the vision and strategy for Greywolf Partners, Inc. as its CEO.
Joe has a deep appreciation for winning strategies and teams (Go Pack Go!). Recent success stories at Greywolf include:
- Greywolf Industrial I: a new construction, 138,000 sf, first-of-its-kind industrial building in Madison, Wisconsin’s Center for Industry and Commerce Industrial Park
- Rincon 225: a 72-unit class A residential apartment building in Hartford, Wisconsin
- The Legacy at DeForest: is a 54-unit Class A assisted living and memory care facility in DeForest, Wisconsin
As Joe sees it, “Greywolf Industrial I, the Rincon 225 and The Legacy at DeForest are great examples of how communities and Greywolf came together as partners to overcome development challenges to provide the community not only property types the community wanted but also benefits the community’s or park’s image as a whole. These are the types of partnerships I love to pursue.”
- Wisconsin Real Estate Alumni Association (WREAA)
- Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- Commercial Association of Realtors (CARW).
Licenses: Licensed broker in the state of Wisconsin.
Additional: Joe loves to play golf with his family and watch Badger football and basketball, but he really loves to watch pro football. His favorite sports team? The Green Bay Packers.